3.15.2008

Spain coming up !

16 March ~ 22 March 2008

It is the Easter vacation, a long time ago, I made a plan want go visit Spain !!

I will stay in Spain , the trip plan inculding two days in Mardird and Five days in Barcelona

before get going, I almost got crazy about this trip detail, from hostel (no empty room problem), airplane ( Hearthrow is full ), taxi ( from Gatwick departure) and Visa ( make a bad appointment).... so forth!! and untill now, I had a fight with ching (coz her attitude) yesterday!

I really feel so exhausted about this trip!
but now, I am packing my luggage! and heard my Spainish flatmate Carmen will go back today, we have dated in Mardrid (she lives there). it is seem a good start! hope this trip in Spain which bring me a wonderful memory!!

1 則留言:

費絲 提到...

西班牙是個很讚的地方!
多照些照片!